Friday, November 21, 2008

Other News

A couple of weeks ago, I put my name on the Substitute Teacher list in our school district. Jason hasn't been working everyday, so I thought that if there was a day where they needed a sub, and Jason wasn't working, and I wasn't working at the daycare, maybe I could sub. Well, all of those stars aligned twice this week! So, I subbed in the high school for a Pre Calc/Trigonometry class and 3 Algebra 1 classes. It was a lot of fun!
In Wade news, he cut his first 2 teeth on Wednesday!!! They are the two lower middle teeth. I thought he ate everything before, so I wonder what's going to happen now that he has chompers!!!!
Tristan has gone potty in the toilet 5 times!!! He comes running to me saying, "Potty, potty, potty," and takes off into the bathroom. I follow him and help him with his diaper. Then, after he's gone, we make a big deal about it and give him a piece of candy to help encourage this behavior!! I'm not pushing it at all, as he's not even 2 yet, but I will definitely encourage it!

1 comment:

Diane T. said...

Just stopping by to say Hi! I bet it was a change of pace to be dealing with teens instead of diapers. It probably was a nice change.