Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween

Tristan goes for a ride in the excavator.


The guys are building a retaining wall up at the spec house. This is obviously a "before" picture.



We had cousins Ashy, Coco, and Caybo over to make pumpkin candy necklaces and to decorate cookies.




Tristan makes....surprise....a mess!!!




For Halloween they were Thing 1 and Thing 2.



Tristan didn't know what to think...he was pretty terrified of the scary masks that some people had on.






I decorated pumpkin cookies with all the daycare kids. I had to help Wade eat his... :)













When the neighbor moved he left this deer standing in the bushes. It is a bit of an eyesore, but the boys enjoy riding on it.









2 comments:

Neisha said...

I told my kids that next year they should be Thing 1 and Thing 2. A cheap costume

Deana said...

I can't believe how big the boys are getting! They are sooo cute :)