Tuesday, May 06, 2008

More Matching



I'm a little bit afraid...






We were heading down to the ball fields 2 blocks from our house to watch a baseball game, and the front wheel suddenly came off of our double jogging stroller. The front dipped down, and dumped the stroller over, and Jason went flying over the top. It was very scary!!! Wade had been wrapped in a blanket, so he suffered minimal injury. He has a few scrapes on his head. Jason got scrapes on his arm and leg, but Tristan suffered the most. He has scrapes on his forehead, and his lips were pretty beaten up. The worst part is that he chipped his two front teeth. He is acting like himself today, just being a little extra cautious with his mouth. We feel horrible, and are very disappointed in our stroller, which we trusted to keep the kids safe.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Poor baby Tristan! I am glad everyone is all right! That sure is scary! Love you and miss you!

Jason and Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Sue said...

Sounds like you've got some tough little boys! They are just as adorable as ever!!

Karli said...

Oh no...how scary! Poor Tristan, hope he's feeling better soon. I've been looking at strollers lately...what brand should I stay away from?
Cute pics of the boys in their matching outfits!

Melissa said...

Wade is smiling already?!??? VERY cute little boys! Poor Tristan, hope he's better soon. (did you tell him that chicks dig scars?!?!!!) I hope you called the company that made your stroller.....

Burchibunch said...

Glad your all ok. Fun to look at pictures of your growing boys. Im with Melissa on calling the company about the stroller...might be time for a recall!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I've ever left a comment here, but today I am going to! Poor little guy!!! That's terrible! I agree with some of the other posters...I hope you called the company to complain!!! Anyway, thanks for sharing the other pictures...the matching pictures! The boys are just too cute! :) It seems that the older one certainly loves his little brother! :)

Anonymous said...

The boys are so unbelievablely darling! (Is that a word? :) It makes me cry to see them injured or smiling or kissing because I miss them sooooo much and just want to hold them! You too, Jason and Sarah! Love, MOM

the homestead girl said...

Yikes! What a scary accident! That is one thing that I would have never even considered happening...I think I just might check the wheels on our stroller before our next walk!

Wow-Wade really is getting big! Eli was just 10 lb 10 oz at his 2 month-of course that seemed so big to me then!

Take care and good luck with the follow up on your stroller!