Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh Boys!

I have received a few matching outfits for the boys as baby gifts! Thank you so much for them! I love dressing them alike, and they are so cute. These particular outfits are from Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Joey! I can't wait for convention in a few weeks, I think I can make it through the whole convention dressing them as "twins". Speaking of twins, there have been several times when I am out and about and I'll hear, "Oh, look, TWINS!" "What cute twins you have!" Etc... Maybe when the boys are 2 and 3 or maybe 3 and 4, they could be confused as twins, but at this stage, I think it is pretty clear that one is an infant and one is a toddler. Maybe it's just me...



Wade always has a smile on his face! He is so precious!


7 comments:

Brandon and Elena said...

We get the same thing! I feel like yelling "Yeah, you genius, twins! One is 20 months and the other is 2 months, clearly, one is running around spouting gibberish as the other can barely hold her head up..." hm, maybe one is just the dominant twin. Or just a really, really, long gestation on the second twin. Man, the doc must have gone gray waiting for the second baby to crown.

the homestead girl said...

That is strange that anyone could mistake the boys for twins! I can't believe how big both boys are getting! Wade is such a smiley little guy-it seemed like Eli was at least 3 months before I could get a picture of him smiling! Loved the pic's of Tristan-what a little ham! And, Sarah, big thanks for the words of encouragement!

Deana said...

They are so adorable!

Melissa said...

Oh, Sarah...the fun is just beginning! Our girls are 14 mos apart (ages 2 & 3) and that's all I hear when we go to the store...they definitely look like sisters but NOT like twins. I got it 7 times in one store. I think people just don't know what to say? Tim says I should just start telling people that they are....

BandK said...

Hi, I'm a lurker and I enjoy reading about your family and your beautiful boys. I had to laugh that people actually think the boys are twins!! I mean, you just can't fix stupid, you know?!? Thanks for the laugh for today!

tbdch said...

I love the smiles!

Melissa O. said...

oh, how adorable! How are you doing? Keeps ya on your toes... (having 2)