Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pam's Pictures

A few weeks ago, Pam Grillo came up and took pictures of the boys as a baby gift! They are so cute! Here are a few of them. Check out Pam's website! By the way, these pictures haven't had any changes made to them. Pam is editing some of the pictures and giving me some prints.









Wade started smiling this past weekend....I have yet to capture one on camera, but when I do I'll be sure to post it!
I have to tell two more stories about Tristan. We have a smoke detector in our house that is very sensitive. It goes off pretty much everytime the oven is on. When it goes off, I usually grab a towel and fan the air under it to make it quit. The other day the alarm sounded, and I had my hands full in the kitchen and couldn't get to it right away. Tristan picked up a bib off of the floor and stood under the alarm and waved the bib! So cute! He wasn't able to make it quit, but it was neat to see what he had picked up on.
Yesterday Tristan had a late and long morning nap. He didn't wake up until almost noon. So, at 2:00 pm when he is usually going down for his second nap, he wasn't quite ready for it. I had errands to run and we were outside quite a bit, so we didn't get back to the house until almost 5 pm. I was thinking that if I gave Tristan dinner I could maybe hold him off and then I could just put him to bed for the night a little earlier than usual. Tristan was having none of that. As soon as we got home, he went into his room and started pulling on his crib saying, "na?na?" He then came out to the living room patted me to get my attention and pointed into his bedroom, "na?na?" I followed him in there where he again tugged on his crib. I put him inside and he immediately curled up and went to sleep. :) I guess he knew what he wanted.


4 comments:

Lars and Tara said...

What adorable pictures!!! We're going to be in Chelan 4th of July week....will you be around?? We would LOVE to see you!!

drea said...

Hey Sarah! Wow, look at your family! It is a big difference from when I met you in Henderson. Looks like things are going great, congrats on your beautiful boys.

Wayne and Marilyn said...

Wow, I can not believe how cute they are!!! And that it just not a prejudiced grandma speaking, either. Like I tell everyone, "They are perfect and well advanced for their age!"
I miss you all so much!
Love, MOM and GRANDMA

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Miss you guys a lot.