Thursday, February 28, 2008

New News?

Well, I just had my appointment, and I am no further along than I was a week ago. The Dr. will induce me Monday morning unless of course I have it sooner. Looks like my Feb. baby may turn into a March baby! Dad got in early, early this morning, and Jason's family will be coming in tonight, so we have a lot of people waiting for this little guy or gal! Here are a couple pics to take your mind off of the waiting. :)

Tristan eating his scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning.


We went down to one of the apple warehouses here in town and picked out a big bag of apples. You get to pick out whatever variety you would like and it only costs $2. They claim to be 10 lb bags, but I'm sure that you can fit close to 20 lbs of apples in them.


Tristan and Dad get into a boxing match.

3 comments:

Melissa O. said...

Ahhh, waiting... :) such fun!!

Anonymous said...

Love you!

Anonymous said...

BABY IS HERE!!!!!