Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Due Date Comes.....The Due Date Goes....

Well, the 26th has been here and gone, and I'm still as big as a house. I have an appointment tomorrow, and if I haven't had the baby by then, the doctor will schedule me to be induced. I will let you know what I find out! If he has me go in right away, there is a good chance that the baby will come on Friday....the 29th of February.....Leap Day.....you might be right, Jessica!! Also, I do apologize for that last post. Amy was right though, when you are sitting around waiting, you need something to do....and misery loves company!!! :) Think happy baby thoughts today!!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hang in there!! We are sending lots of happy baby thoughts your way. Caster oil really works but it is so miserable not sure if it's worth it :) Good luck.

Jason and Sue said...

Sending baby thoughts from Chicago! Love, J&S

Diane T. said...

Hey, Alyssa is right about the caster oil. It is nasty. Number 2 was a week late and that was not going to happen again. I never had one induced so don't know a whole lot about that. The rest were all 10 days early with the help of C. O. Good luck!!!

Randy and Amy said...

I'll be thinking happy baby thoughts, but do I have to take a walk, do jumping jacks, and go up and down a flight of stairs to help too?! Please say just the thoughts are good enough!!

Anonymous said...

The baby needs to come out tomorrow. I refuse to have a leap year nephew! Well Sarah, if it makes you feel better, I'm fat too. Just a different kind of fat. Anyway hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!!!! Love you guys!

-Leah