Thursday, February 21, 2008

Brielle Christine Precht

Congratulations to Kevin and Julianne Precht on the birth of their little girl, Brielle. She was just born about 2 hours ago at 5:33 am. She is 20 inches long and 7 lbs 9 oz. I don't have a picture yet, but I will get one to put up here soon!!

You may remember that there were 4 of us all due to have our babies within 2 days of each other. Well, Jessica had hers last Friday, Julianne had hers this morning, and I heard that Erika was being induced yesterday, so I'm assuming that she had hers, but I haven't heard for sure yet. That leaves me. Still sitting here, very pregnant, anxiously waiting....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sarah! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you all again...and meet the baby whatever it might be.

Anonymous said...

come on baby! come on out!

Anonymous said...

Thinking about u guys...be sure to call us with the news! ((even if its early in the morning or late at nite... we WILL be up!) ha! ha!
Thanks for the phone call the other day-- sry I was unable to talk... will try calling u soon.
Jess.

tbdch said...

The waiting is awful! Hang in there!!