Saturday, October 06, 2007

What do you get when you combine a shortbread cookie, a sippy cup of water, and a 9 month old boy?


Yikes!

Tristan has been 9 months for a week now, and I've spent that long trying to get a good 9 month picture out of him! He's crazy!! He's going constantly and everytime I get out the camera, he starts towards me and tackles me. It's nuts! I couldn't get a good smile, usually just the wide open "I'm up to something" look. If you noticed in the most recent pics of Tristan that I posted (see "Wedding" post) he was sleeping in every picture! Yes, those are the only pictures I have been getting lately. Anyway, for the sake of my mother and sister who are very demanding when it comes to Tristan pictures, enjoy!

Check out the curls



We walked to McDonald's playland while a rock chip was being repaired on our car so that my little hunter could stretch his legs.


He can climb stairs very well!









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow look at his cute curly hair!!
Love the pics.
Jess.

Deana said...

I love his hair!!! He's getting really big!

Anonymous said...

thank you thank you thank you!!! Its about time! He is hilarious! I cant believe tristan is such a messy eater! Oh wait... yeah I can! Awesome pictures! Cant wait to see you all! Love you

Anonymous said...

Tristan gets cuter everytime you post! Love, Auntie Amy

Anonymous said...

Cute curls! He's getting so big! Any plans to visit WI anytime soon?

Carolyn said...

i was gonna say how cute Tristan is getting and what cute curls he has but someone else already said it. Tristan you are getting too popular.