Monday, October 01, 2007

Wedding


Jason Barnes and Sue Buckingham were married this weekend in a beautiful outdoor Montana wedding.

It was cold and windy, but nothing could keep the smile off of their faces.


We got to be with lots of neat people, like Caleb...


Baby Leah....


DeAnne the emergency seamstress...


Karol, who can tack a dress with the best of them...


Auntie Jay, the mother of the bride...


Competitive brothers playing football


Not to spoil it for dunking Jason, but the hoop was only 9.5'

Johnny and Tristan share some bonding time.


Snuggles with Auntie Julie



Long lost 2nd cousins...Sandy Pfeifer and Audrey Neitzer


Sorry there weren't many pics of the wedding. I actually missed the whole thing. The wind caused the musicians to have a music crisis, so I held music for the first part of the wedding, and then the table centerpieces turned bellyup by the wind, so I set off to turn vases right side up and catch napkins and candy bowls that took flight. When I turned around after the salvage, I was just in time to see the bride and groom kiss!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More Tristan pictures please! Good to see Jason supporting the ol' ball coach! Go Gamecocks! Looks very chilly considering it is still mid 80's here. Love you and miss you all!

Jason and Sue said...

haha..reading your description of the windy ceremony cracks me up. I'm sorry that you had to miss most of it but we truly appreciated all your help! It was great to see you guys and we can't wait to see "?" I messed around with a blogspot a little so you'll have to check it out! www.jsbarnes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It was fun seeing you guys this weekend! Thanks for all your help with the wedding stuff. I didn't even know the music was flying. Miss you guys!

Wrena said...

Thanks for sharing some pictures of the wedding. Both of my sisters were there. I know the Buckingham family from over 20 years ago. GREAT BUNCH!!!