Monday, October 29, 2007

My Lil' Pumpkin

On Saturday, we carved a pumpkin. Tristan of course wanted to try a little piece. He gnawed on it for awhile and then wrinkled up his face and threw the pumpkin on the ground. I guess he only likes pumpkin in a pie!


Tristan and his pumpkin.

Go to Jason and Sue's and Barry and Alyssa's blog to see some high-quality pumpkin carving


If you have been keeping an eye on my blog since last year, you might remember that Tristan dressed up like a pumpkin last year for Halloween! He is a much cuter pumpkin now!! I don't know if I can paint my tummy this year....it wouldn't be a pumpkin, but maybe a gourd.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

=0) ha! cute pumpkins!
Jess.

Anonymous said...

Tristan looks so funny! I like the costume and he is always so smiley!!!

Deana said...

Cute Costume!

Karli said...

Tristan makes a cute lil' pumpkin! :)

Jason and Sue said...

You have the cutest little pumpkin!.. Can't wait for #2!!