Monday, October 15, 2012

October

I can see the mountains!!  The smoke is clearing!  Yippee!!

We had some very special visitors!!

Tristan started soccer practice and loves it!  Getting instructions from their very patient coach!

Tristan enjoys playing and is very good at following his coach's directions!

For some reason I can't write underneath these videos, so I will list them all here.  I have been trying to get some good videos of Owen talking, but that has proved nearly impossible because he starts acting very goofy once he knows he's being recorded.  :)  This first video is of him quietly singing songs.  Head, Shoulder, Knees, and Toes is the first one.  He skips briefly to No More Kitties Jumping on the Bed before wanting to see the video I recorded.  The 2nd video is of us trying to get him to talk to us about various things.  He gets pretty silly.  All the shaking in the filming is because I am laughing!  The 3rd video is just an audio of him singing the ABC's his own way!  :)  And the 4th video...one of those conversations you never thought you'd ever have...until you became a parent!



No comments: