Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Lake Roosevelt

Loaded up on our way to our campsite.

We were glad we invited Baby Brooklyn!

Our Barnes Buddies!  Sue must be stepping on Sam's foot or something!

Bathing Lake Roosevelt style!

That's my Bader Boys!!

Lounging in the tubes.




A hole and a tarp...hot tub!

Owen and his buddy Eric

Sam and I were matching!

Washing dishes Lake Roosevelt style!

Jumping off the rocks

Cody and I were jumping pals!







We came back to Chelan for 2 days during the middle of our stay so that I could attend a few teacher days. Also, we attended the elementary school open house!

Back at Lake Roosevelt, one of many snakes that were caught.

Baders riding the air chair!!!

Tristan's turn!

And Grandma!

I love the Lake Roosevelt sunsets!

Jason made an awesome zip line!  I will try to get a couple of videos up.

Owen loved it!

Studying up!

The cousins camp.  My camera died before I could get a picture of the Pearsons who joined us for the second weekend.  Also, Eric and Aura were present!!!

1 comment:

Danica said...

That looks like loads of fun! Did the water get warm like a wisconsin lake?