Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Other Pictures From Our Trip





Echo joined us for a tea party!


Tara came down for the evening and we went to Famous Dave's!  Yum!

Having lived in 4 different states and having to make new friends all over again each time, I am so thankful for the friends that I have had forever!!

Owen loved everything about Echo.  He loved to feed her food, put her food into the water dish, spread her food all over the floor, and even eat her food himself! :)

Bender Park


Echo was very tolerant of Owen climbing on her and "petting" her.

Echo enjoyed our morning runs.  She is used to running with Cammy when Cammy comes to visit, so I confused her at first, but by the time I left she was going crazy if she saw me come down the stairs with my tennis shoes in my hand!


Hot tub time!


Riding Echo


4-Wheeler time!

1 comment:

GIEJ Long said...

It's nice to see each other via blog pictures, but we look forward to see you at Chelan pretty soon. Very nice pictures and videos. You are a happy mother with such a beautiful family.