Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Apple Blossom

We started off the weekend by attending a potluck to say goodbye to our dear friend Bob.  He will be laboring in Hawaii after conventions.  Then, we went to Jason and Sue's for a sleepover party!  :)  They are so hospitable to our family!  We had a blast, even though they beat Jason and I in rook!  (The first time for sure!)  (Maybe we let them win because they were our host and hostess)  (Uh huh)

The next morning we headed downtown Wenatchee for the Apple Blossom Festival.  We met up with Trese, Branson, Kathy, Justin, Pam, and Dakota and walked through some of the fair/craft booths.  Then, we ventured down to watch the parade.

 
So sweet!
A loaded down Daddy!  Yes, Owen is sleeping with Wade's bum sitting on his face.  :)

Snacks before the parade.

Kettle corn is a parade favorite!

Jason is so kind and patient with our boys!

Pam and Dakota, and Baby Boy!

This lasted until the police motorcycles did their trick riding complete with sirens!

Jason and Justin

Aren't they cute?

Sunday morning the boys were playing so nicely together I just had to get a picture.

I forgot to tell you about Owen's walking!  He started taking steps a few months ago, but unlike the other two boys, was not very interested in really walking.  But on Friday I can say that he actually walked more than he crawled!  And each day since it has been more and more!  I may actually be able to put him in shorts this week!  I've been hesitant to, because I don't want him tearing up his poor knees on the concrete outside.  Also, notice the railing on our deck that Jason finished yesterday!  Yippee!  Now we can let the boys out on the deck without me having a heart attack!  :)  I think Owen is trying to get me with the squeegy I was using to clean the glass.  :)

3 comments:

Jason and Sue said...

Just to be clear...I made that popcorn face on purpose! :)

Randy and Amy said...

A railing! Fantastic!

Tawn said...

The deck looks great! and hooray for a walking child.