Monday, February 07, 2011

GO PACK GO!!!!

I must admit.  Being a Packer fan in WA is a lot different than being a Packer fan in WI.  Everyone we watched the game with was cheering for the Packers too, but there was a definite lack of enthusiasm!  :)  I remember back 15 years to when the Packers last won the Super Bowl here are a few differences I noticed between my WI superbowl and my WA superbowl.  There were cars on the road during the game....life didn't stop!  I didn't see a single cheesehead!!!!!!!  Not a single green and gold car...or tractor...or garage door....or house for that matter!  It was still a lot of fun to watch, and today my baby and I are showing our PACKER PRIDE!!

1 comment:

big sis cam said...

You two are adorable!! I actually am wearing the same shirt as you today, must have been gifts in our past? Pretty low key game here in south carolina too. Wore my cheesehead to drill on Sunday and lots of people were totally clueless to what was going on. Silly southerners! Love you!