Monday, February 07, 2011

Baby and Baby Shower

So, I hadn't heard from Owen for a few minutes, found him downstairs chewing on the bag of apples.  He gnawed a hole in the bag and had an apple half-eaten!

Little mouse at work.

On Saturday I went to Nicole's baby shower.  Poor Nicole is on bed rest again, but she's nearing the end!

Pam was a wonderful hostess!

Trese and Dakota!  All of us moms of boys who came kidless enjoyed holding and playing with the little girls that were there.
We scrapbooked pages for Nicole's baby scrapbook.  Some of us watched the more creative ones work!  Trese and I did team up and put together a page.

1 comment:

Jason and Sue said...

feel free to send that little mouse to my house anytime! I've got a fresh bag of apples ready and waiting. Looks like you had a good time at the party!...was bummed to miss it.