Monday, November 22, 2010

Funny Notes

I wanted to share some things that have been going on with us.

*I was talking about snowmobiles with the boys.  (We have had quite a bit of snow the past few days, so we've been seeing them a little bit.)  Wade was being silly and started calling them chicos instead of snowmobiles.  Then, just today, Wade saw a snowmobile and asked me what it was.  I told him it was a snowmobile.  He got this big silly grin on his face and said, "No, mom, it's a CHICO!"  He was just trying to tease me.

*Tristan likes to go to work with Daddy.  He gets his "work" pants on and his "work" shoes on.  Then, he always gets a paper towel, folds it up, and puts it in his pocket in case his nose runs, just like Daddy.

*For some reason our clown (Wade) has been telling Owen over and over, "Don't eat my father."  Not sure where that came from...

*Did I tell you that I ordered some blog books?  You can go to blog2print.com and order your blog in the form of a book.  I just got mine and I really like them!

*We just finished our first official meal in our new house.  We had grilled tuna sandwiches.  Now we are about to spend our first night here.  You might be surprised!  You might say, "Wow, their house is done?"  Well, it's not really done...far from it.  If you were to stay at our house right now you would not have a door on your room or on the bathroom, for that matter!  You would also have to maneuver around the upper cabinets that still need to be installed and the boxes of light fixtures. Come and visit!!

3 comments:

Neisha said...

it's so nice to just get into your house and it's also amazing how many "not done" things we can live with

The Chairman's Wife said...

Thanks for the blog book tip. I've been wanting to do a Dog Tails book on Lisi's stories. Might get that going pretty soon!

the homestead girl said...

That is almost EXACTLY how our house was when we moved in! I didn't care what was finished, I just wanted to sleep there! We didn't have a shower, bathroom sink, kitchen sink, countertops or doors the first night we spent in our house! So glad you guys are in! Goodluck with the punchlist and unpacking.