Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Montana Wedding

Playing in Rob and Mandy's pond.  The wedding was set up next to the pond and the wedding party walked around the pond.
The bride and groom practicing
The setting: Rob and Mandy's
This swing (and the doghouse in the background) is more of Rob's handiwork.
At the rehearsal
I can't help but snap pictures of the boys when they are barefoot and doing boy things.
My clown
We also enjoyed a delicious lasagna dinner for the rehearsal.  Afterwards, us girls had spa night to help Beth primp for the big day.
Spa night included caramel and chocolate fondue!!!  Thanks Sue!
And Mandy!
Chelsea and I give each other a spa mitt High-5
Owen crashed the girl party, but no one seemed to mind.  :)  He was busy reading anyway!
Lichen and Owen
I got lots of pictures of the wedding, but a lot didn't turn out very well, so rather than bore you with them, I will just post this one.  Isn't that beautiful!?!
Rhianne and I were matching!
This is the other picture I can't resist....boys on fences!!
Ok...now he topped it by sticking his tongue out!
Tristan riding Whisper bareback.  Remember how he wouldn't even ride a pony last week?
The whole group after meeting Sunday.

3 comments:

Neisha said...

beautiful wedding picture

auntie cammy said...

Thanks for updating again so soon! I can never get enough pictures of those beautiful boys!! I cant believe Owen is getting so big he is amazing! Love you all!

Melissa O. said...

Beautiful!! Montana is wonderful. love the boy pics, too.