Thursday, August 05, 2010

Funny

I'm listening to my boys playing meeting and trying to keep a straight face.  I love hearing their little prayers, even though today's included, "Thank you for the boat."

The other night Tristan came into our room and asked if there were bears or monsters.  I assured him that there were no bears and monsters and that he was perfectly safe.  He was carrying his water bottle, and he told me that he thinks his water is a monster.  He then showed me by sipping on his water bottle.  The bottle made a sort of squeaking sound as he sipped.  Again, I reassured him that his water was not a monster, or a bear for that matter!

For the funniest story:
This past weekend, Grandma Sanderson was asking Wade to pick up a life jacket for her, except she kept calling him Owen instead.
G: "Owen can you give me that life jacket?"
W: straight face, no expression, no comment
G: "Owen, get the life jacket for Grandma."
W: again, no comment, starting to look at Grandma like she's lost her marbles
G: "Owen, Grandma needs that life jacket...could you get it for me?"
W:  "OWEN'S TOO WIDDLE"

Silly Grandma :)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That is adorable! Your boys are absolutely precious!

Jason and Sue said...

Those little guys are too funny! excited to see you in MT soon!

Kari Hagbom said...

Sarah, I loved the story about meeting. Lately Lars has been thanking God for "Marian who gives us cookies after meeting" when he prays. :) So I can relate. Do I stop it or hope he figures it out soon.. who can tell. :) Have a good weekend!

Neisha said...

haha, love how Wade doesn't correct her on the name

Anonymous said...

such sweetness...how can you not laugh!