Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Summer Fun

All tuckered out!  Fortunately I get naps from all 3 boys everyday!  Usually overlapping too!


My friend Annie and her family came to town.  Tristan gave Brooke a ride in his truck.  
Annie and Baby Oliver
The boys and I had a picnic in the park.

I just had to capture this on the camera!  Soo sweet!

Carolyn and her boys
Daddy and Wade installing the tow package onto our Pathfinder.

We had another wonderful Saturday boat ride and picnic!  I was telling Jason that I could do that every single weekend.  Work on the house (well, Jason anyway) most the day and then take the boat out and grill burgers in the park.  Wonderful!  Anyway, this marmot had dinner with us too.  I was lucky enough to snap a picture with his tongue out!  :)

Sue and Wade
Owen having so much fun!

Heidi, another special boat guest!

There was a street fair in Chelan. Auntie Jay, Tristan, Wade, and I rode the train.

Bubble fun!  The Magic Bubble Man let the boys use the bubble guns for quite awhile!

Inside the fire truck!


Last week we had some amazing rain!!!  This storm was the hardest I've seen it rain in a looong time!  Jason took the boys outside in it!  (I stayed inside with the baby.  :))
More street fair fun with Jason, Sue, Burt, and Jay.
Did I tell you that Uncle Eric is a volunteer fire fighter now?  He was pulling the street fair shift, and the boys were very excited to see him with his fire truck!

3 comments:

Neisha said...

looks like you make the most of all the sunny days!!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Maybe it's just my computer, but many of your videos and photos and text seem to be overlapping so that I can't see and read everything I would like. From what I can see, it looks like lots of fun!

Melissa said...

Cuuuute video of Tristan kneeboarding! Your scenery has both of us a teensy bit jealous!