Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Camera Has Been Hiding

Or so it seems...
I didn't realize that I still have pictures on my camera from almost 2 weeks ago. That may not be that long, but when you have a 3 week old baby, 2 weeks is a loong time!!

This video is from when Owen was 1 week old.


Wade reads to Owen from a counting book. Sorry it took me half the video to turn on the light so you can actually see it!! :)

Mom and Dad and their newest grandson!


Yes, that is MY husband washing dishes!! There were lots of people to impress...




That's about as good of a picture as you can expect! We spent the evening at Long's house.



Had trouble keeping the boys contained for a picture with Grandpa and Grandma.


Wade and Owen got so upset that Grandpa and Grandma tried reverse psychology to try to get them to stop fussing. It didn't work... Tristan was entertained though!


Heidi and Patricia (aka Taprisha or Pisha) stayed with us last week. Heidi and I enjoyed playing piano/violin duets. Heidi was very patient with Tristan and Wade and let them play the ABC song on her violin.


Sorry about the coloring, but this is one of my favorite outfits that my boys have worn. It was bought for Tristan by Uncle Garrett!



Oh boys!



This picture is wrong in so many ways! First of all, with the potty training comes a new interest in being naked. The little "bad guys" hat makes him look like a leprechan. And my not-so-cautious son is standing on the arms of two different chairs. Yowzers!


This is the property and foundation that we just bought. Our property actually goes way up the hill to the border of those houses you see way at the top, but most of the hill is useless land. Yesterday I toured the neighbors house, which has the same floor plan as ours. I like it! The lower bedrooms are pretty small, but hopefully with the other rooms, we won't mind too much.



Our view of the lake.


Meet B.O.B.
Carolyn organized the purchase of a new double stroller for me! Rather than get a bunch of new baby boy things that I really don't need, many people pitched in and bought me a double stroller. I have yet to find out who all helped out with it, but if it was you, THANK YOU!!!! So many people contributed so generously that they ended up getting a BOB stroller. Top of the line as far as I know! I just got it last night, and I'm working today, so I haven't gotten to take it for a trip around town, but I'll let you know how I like it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can know officially retire my other double stroller that has been broken so many times it is really in sad shape!

3 comments:

Jason and Sue said...

Congrats on the new place. That's very exciting! I can't believe how much the boys look alike! Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks!

Neisha said...

haha! I'm still laughing at the naked boy picture :)

Jenny said...

What fun to be getting a new house, and with a view of the lake! Can't wait to see more pictures of the progress. Fun to see pics of your three boys too!