Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lovin' the Warm Weather!

I have been taking 2 walks a day on my days off. It is so beautiful outside!!! It has been in the low 60s most days! I weighed myself last weekend and I'm about 8-10 lbs off my pre-pregnancy weight. Julie's wedding is in 9 days, and I have a cute little dress that I not only want to fit in, but I want to "fit" in. It fits fine, but I don't want to look like a stuffed sausage either. :) So we walk... :) I love that the boys can play outside while I'm making dinner! It's light enough and nice enough, and they are old enough that I don't have to worry about them too much and can check on them without giving them 100% attention.

The other night Jason was tucking Wade in and Jason was listing off all of the people that love
Wade. "Mommy loves you, Daddy loves you," etc. He included all the relatives he could think of. When he was finished, they laid their quietly for a few minutes and then Wade pipes up, "Heidi loves you, Patricia loves you." (The workers in our field.) Then he fell asleep. :)

Heidi has been teaching the song for the books of the Bible as part of the children's questions in gospel meeting. At the boys' Dr. appt. on Monday Wade was singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" for the Dr. When he was done, Tristan said, "I want to sing a song too!" "Ok," I said. "Umm...maybe I'll sing "Matthew, Mark, Luke, John." And he proceeded to sing the books of the new testament for the Dr. :) hahahah I couldn't quite read the Dr.'s reaction, it was kind of like...uhhh..that was nice.

We are hoping to start putting some wood on our foundation tomorrow!!! Yippee!!

No comments: