Monday, April 27, 2009

Cammy Seuss

While Auntie Cammy was still in Kuwait, she recorded a video of her reading the book Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Suess. There is a program that helps soldiers stay "United through Reading." Anyway, the soldiers can have a video made of them reading a book. Then, the book and DVD are sent to the children for whom it was intended. Cammy recorded a book for the boys and we got it in the mail this week! The boys enjoyed following along in the book as they watched Auntie Cammy read it to them. Part of the program is that you video or take pictures of the kids as they are watching so that the soldier can see. Here are our videos.



You have to be quick to catch this kiss!
P.S. To avoid the risk of a terrorist reading my blog and gleaning some valuable information on the whereabouts of the soldiers, I will no longer be posting the emails and pictures that my sister sends as updates. If you would like, I can forward you her emails and pictures. Just let me know, and I'll add you to the list!

2 comments:

Neisha said...

me! jnvils@charter.net

or if she likes people to write her, I can

tbdch said...

Me too!
Belinda