Monday, December 08, 2008

2 Reasons Why We Rarely Have Spaghetti....Even Though We Really Like It

Messy Wade


Messy Tristan....and this picture was taken after we'd already washed him up once.
I am starting to learn though.....I make sure that we don't have spaghetti on Wed. night before meeting (I did that once! What was I thinking???) and I also take off their shirts.

Wade was left to sit in the high chair while I washed up Tristan. He didn't like it, and he started crying. When he cries he rubs his eyes. When he rubs his eyes with spaghetti all over him, he gets spaghetti all over his face and hair and even into his eyes. Spaghetti in his eyes makes him cry more. Crying more makes him rub his eyes more. Rubbing his eyes more....well I think you get the picture. And of course, rather than wisking him out of the high chair and washing him up right away, I stop to take a picture!



I love blogging! When you have messes or things don't go quite as you would like, there is always a silver lining. I can always say to myself, this will make a great post! This is what blogs are made for! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in maryland and suppose to be finishing up homework right now but instead i am looking at your blog and laughing so hard at spaghetti adventures!!! we are making that for sure when you come! soo fun! and i cant believe how big wade is! i am sooo glad you love blogging! love you all and cant wait to see you!! xoxo

Jessica said...

haa haa that is GREAT.

Jeff, Rebekah, Chloe, and Wyatt said...

Amen to that! I felt that way with the mixing of the juice and tea (that I had just so carefully prepared for her) the other night- at least it will make a funny story on the blog! I am also enjoying blogging- and you were right, it is easy(now that you got it all set up for me!)