Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kiddos

For those of you who have seen our new house, or have heard me talking about it, have heard me complain of the long trek I need to take during the night to get to the boys room. Wade has been waking up quite a bit during the night, and those walks every 1.25 hours have become somewhat long. Apparently Tristan thinks so too. He is normally an early riser, and this morning I heard him on the baby monitor about 5:30 am. I heard him climb out of bed, and them some unidentified rustling, until "Hmmmm, I need more honey in my honeypot." It was his Pooh bear talking riding toy! He climbed on and rode it all the way into our room, where he dismounted and climbed into bed with Jason and I. :)

Tristan is also even more interested in farm animals. On our trip to MT a week and a half ago, we saw a lot of cows and horses. Then last week at the petting zoo, we saw more, so these animals are very interesting to Tristan right now. He loves to be outside and riding his bike. He talks constantly, and I understand most of what he is saying.

Wade pulled himself up to a standing position for the first time on Thursday! He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks and rocks, but when he wants to move he goes back onto his belly and army crawls his way around. He is eating lots of big people food, and he insists on feeding himself.

2 comments:

Karli said...

That first story about Tristan made me giggle!!! Hope you guys are doing good and that we get to see you sometime soon!! Are you coming home for Thanksgiving?

djyuds said...

Hey, Sarah, next time you guys go to Montana we'd love to have you stop by and see us! Think about it!