Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wade at 6 months 3 weeks

Wade had his 6 month check-up yesterday, a little late. He is very healthy! The doctor was pleased with his diet, size, and physical development. Wade sat there on the examining table all by himself and grinned at the Dr the whole time! Our "big" boy isn't quite as big as he used to be. It seems he did all of his growing those first two months. He is now 26 inches long (25%), 16 lbs 5.5 oz (25%) and has a 42 cm head (25%). At least he is proportional!
Wade has been scooting around quite a bit. He will also get up on his hands and knees and rock, but doesn't really move forward yet. He also has learned how to do push ups. Auntie Cammy, you would be proud. Here is a video of a portion of his morning workout.



The boys in the bath tub.



There is also a video of him eating his carrot wheels.


3 comments:

GIEJ Long said...

It is so funny that today just after I posted some pictures on our blog, I went to see yours. And ... some similarities :-) Kids together in the tub, I saw doctor's appointments. I didn't say this on my blog, but we had it too a couple of days ago. Jonathan is doing fone too. He just started to crawl, and from how I saw Wade, he will do it sooner than him for sure.
Nice to see your blog again. Handsome boys!!!

Hi-D said...

Hey Sarah and family,
It was great to see your new photos etc. I have been so busy the last few months that I have not been to anybody's blog. Your boy's are just as adorable as ever. We just went to Oliver's 9 month check-up and I was suprised by Oliver's progress also. Oliver used to be in the 75 perc. for height/weight also now he is 25perc. for height and 50 perc. for weight and has a 25 perc. head. Crazy, but I guess they all get different growth spurts. As for the 25 perc. for the head my Mom said Grandma Nelda had a small head, guess it runs in the family! :)

Anonymous said...

i AM so proud!!!! love you lots and cant wait to see babies!!!!!!