Monday, September 22, 2008

Updates

The boys and I went to "Fall in Lake Chelan" last weekend. It is a classic car show. It had all of the normal classic cars that don't really interest me much, but I had to take a picture of this one, because it was the only one that looked its age!!


Now that we are in the new house, the boys share a bedroom. It has taken about a week for them to get used to it, but last night they both went down without any crying at all! Tristan is sleeping in a big boy bed, and Wade is in the crib. As you can see, they also share the "boat" while taking a bath!


Tristan showing me his headstand.

Sorry updates have been few and far between lately. We had moving, canning season, and the stomach bug all coincide.

I wanted to share a few things that the boys have been doing lately. Wade loves to inch around in his walker, and spin around in his excersaucer. I have been feeding him solids for about a month, and I'm just about done feeding him solids. Why you ask? He only wants to feed himself!! He loves fruit puffs, chunks of banana, pieces of bread, teething biscuits, anything that he can pick up and put in his mouth himself! If I do manage to get some rice cereal in him, I have to give him his own spoon so he can feed himself while I try to stuff food into his mouth, too. He loves to eat though, and everytime I think that he'll never eat all this, he does and wants more!!!

Tristan has been much better about throwing fits. He is working on saying "Mommy, help." instead of fussing about something. He has an umbilical hernia that he's had since birth, and it causes an "outie" belly button. Lately, he is very interested in going potty like Daddy. It is quite hilarious, though, because he leans over the toilet with his big round belly, and directs his belly button into the toilet. :)

2 comments:

Naomi said...

That is so funny. I love reading your stories! We miss you guys. Have a happy fall!

Jessica said...

HAHAHAHAHHAA THATS HILARIOUS! (I didn't know Tristan had that as well)
So when we going to meet up? Where is 1/2 way?? We need to chat sometime.