Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A NEW ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY

Yes, it is true. Jason and I are expecting another baby. I'm actually 15 weeks along, so I apologize for not telling you all sooner! We've had so many close friends announce their pregnancies, we didn't want to step on their toes! I am due February 26. This is the same week that Kevin and Jessica Shepherd and Kevin and Julieanne Precht are due, so between the three of us, one of us should have a leap year baby!!! We are very, very excited. Well, I can't say that Tristan is excited, because he doesn't really get it yet....and he probably won't get it until he has to compete for attention. If you do the math, Tristan and his little brother or sister will be 14 months apart. I have an ultrasound tomorrow, so I will post pictures then!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! :)

Deana said...

Wow! Another Baby! Congrats!

Jessica said...

YIPPEEEEEE THAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!
CONGRATS!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Boy, we're starting to feel a bit slow in getting around to our second one! Seems like 14 months apart is the thing to do these days! Too bad Dane is already 17 months old and still no second one on the way. Congrats to you!! Love all the pictures, by the way. Everyone's looking amazing!

Miss Kari said...

that's so exciting!!! congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! It was great to be able to spend some time with you guys!

Anonymous said...

This is soooo exciting!!!! I knew there was something fishy about the lovey dovey pictures in the camping post above. . . you had a secret.
Carter and our new baby will be 14 months apart too. 4 weeks to go . . . Maybe a girl this time so our boys have some girlfriends!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! I am so excited. I can't wait to meet my new little niece or nephew.

Shanda and Loren said...

woo hoo!!! soooo excited for you guys!!!!

Melissa O. said...

wow!!! cool! Emily and Kiera were 14 months too. congrats!!!!