Friday, August 24, 2007

Guess Who?


I have been wanting to do this for a long time. I have baby pictures of Tristan, Jason, and I, and I tried to find some that looked pretty similar to each other. They are mostly in groups of two pictures that look sort of alike. You have to try to guess who is who. I know...the outfits and styles have changed quite a bit from when we were young, so this probably won't be too hard, but it is still kind of cool to see how much Jason and I looked like Tristan! To get you started, the first picture is of Tristan...see if you can guess the rest, and then look below it to find the answer.

This is Jason with his big sister Carolyn.


There was a big debate over whether this one was Jason or Eric. By looking at the ages of the other people in the picture, we were able to determine that it is Jason. I obviously don't have any pictures of Tristan at this age, but I just had to include this picture because of Jason's hair and eyes! This is what Tristan will look like next year!!


OK, another one that is obviously Jason. What a cutie! This is how Tristan might look on his first day of Kindergarten.


The pink ruffles might have given this one away. I'm on the left, Jason's on the right, and....


This one's Tristan...all of us under our baby blankets.


Jason


Tristan. Those two are hard to tell the difference if you just look at the face...except Jason's was maybe a teeny bit chubbier.


Jason

Tristan...don't you love their smiles?


Tristan


Ok, yeah, this one's easy...should have covered up the bootie...and the pink dress....and the ruffles....but don't I look like Tristan?


Jason


Tristan


Tristan


Me! and my big sister, Camala. Can you see that Tristan inherited my facial expressions?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea.
Amazing how much he looks like both of u!!!
Jess.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome! I was laughing so hard! Love you!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun!! You did a good job of mixing up the pot. Next year you can add little whatsit and put a little more challenge into it....just don't have their name printed on the shoe!! how clever.
Love, Amy