Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Shallow Belly-Button Syndrome

We went to the Puyallup Fair this past weekend. Here are my niece and nephews ready for the rodeo!

I'm not sure that I'm fooling anyone anymore. My belly is kind of "out there". I have compiled a list of things that affect the size of my belly.

1. The time of day...early morning is much smaller than in the evening.

2. When my last meal was.

3. Whether or not I'm applying for a job...it's amazing how small it can get!!

4. If I want some sympathy...I can really stick it out there!

5. If there are things like groceries to be carried into the house...I don't think that I'm supposed to be lifting those heavy, heavy bags!! :)

9 comments:

Lars and Tara said...

You look great!! Starting to look like theres a baby in there!!! :)

Jessica said...

Haha! ur funny! u look sooo good! love the cute little tummy! miss u guys heaps!

Shanda and Loren said...

awww look at ur cute lil belly!!! i hope ur new jobs goin good!!! we miss u guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good Sarah :) haha, I love your list!
Hope your new job is going good!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

You are looking so cute- it's about time that you actually look pregnant!! Hugs from Dane!

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

Ahhh, finally a belly! You better not be playing any more football at this point. There is much too much in the way. :) You look like you are feeling pretty good though, we hope that continues. The end of the year will be here before you know it.

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Trustin Jason is really liking that ice cream. Hope the job and everything are going good for you guys. Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah and Jason - I love the side view of the baby. I want to touch you and feel the baby kicking!!! This long distance future grandparenting is the pits!!! :( I looked at the pictures of the rental house too. It looks pretty nice, and colorful! I love both of you and miss you lots.
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

I filled in the blanks when I left the previous comment, but somehow I came up without an identity. Anonymous is me, your MOM.