Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Life Updates

This is the loft of our rental house. This is where Jason and I will be living. The loft has a couple of closets and a big open area that will be our bedroom. When the baby comes, it will be here with us. There are two bedrooms on the main floor where Shawn, DeAnne, and their 3 children will sleep. There is only one bathroom, but our schedules will be different enough that everyone should get a turn! :) The living room is large and open with a 3-sided fireplace. I will put up more pictures as we move in...which should be any day now! :)

This is the outside of the rental house. It has those big beautiful windows in the 2-story living room. The patio is nice, too. It will be tight with 7 of us living there, but we are very pleased with the house and the price! :) More to come on the house once we are living there!

Shawn and DeAnne move in this weekend. We will be going to Seattle to help them move. I started taking the bus to work this week. I had figured that gas per day was $12 for my commute, plus miles on the car...and that was getting 38 mpg!! The trip was a little over an hour. On the bus, I only pay $2 per day and it takes me an hour and a half one way. So, it takes more time, but I get to relax and read a book on the way!

The baby is doing well and getting big! I am just reaching the 6 month mark. The past few days I have woken up with my stomach muscles hurting. I think it is because my belly is getting big enough to fall to one side when I'm sleeping and it strains the opposite side. Weird feelings! The baby is still very active. Hopefully I'll be getting an ultrasound in the next couple of weeks so we can see what this little guy or gal looks like!

Jason has been busy getting things all organized. Our LLC will soon become official, so you can start recommending Sanderson Brothers Construction to everyone you see. :) I can't think of much else that is exciting in our life. Please leave me a comment or send an email so I can keep track of you! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

more tummy pics!
more tummy pics!
more tummy pics!
tee hee hee

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Jessica, is that you?

Alan&Julia Bridges said...

We miss you guys! Thanks for the updates! Hope all goes well with new business and new beginning!