Thursday, July 20, 2006

We are moving!

Caleb is a boy, despite the headband, and loves to smile at 7 months.

Ashlyn is 4 1/2!


I got to see my nephews and niece. This is Cody (2) wearing my shoes!

We are going to be moving to Chelan, Washington. We will move the first weekend in August. This is the view from the property that we bought to live on. It is so beautiful there! I have mixed feelings about moving. I am excited for a new adventure, but I am very sad to leave my home and my friends. You all have been so wonderful to Jason and I! I will truly miss you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will miss you like crazy, all 3 of you! It will be nice that you will have family close . . . and a nice view of a lake can't hurt either.

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

We're not looking forward to saying goodbye. But after those pictures, we look forward to visiting you in your new home someday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing off my kiddies! You're a great aunt! (not a great-aunt!) We can't wait to live by you (or maybe WITH you!?) We look forward to the day we sell our house and can be there too! DeAnne and family

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Jason-really going to miss you-but wish you the BEST...(BUT if you get too lonely for us Las Vegans)....you can always COME BACK!!!!! love, Ron and Kathy