Monday, July 31, 2006

Moving Update

We are sort of finalizing our move. We probably won't know where exactly we are going until we are on the road, but we are hoping that things will just work out for us. :) Saturday is when we are planning on leaving. We will have our two vehicles stuffed full of the necessities, and Eric might drive up with a U-Haul trailer in a few weeks with our remaining things. We are hoping to be at Olympia 1 and Milltown 2. After all, we are homeless and what better place to be than convention!! I'm still trying to decide what to do about a job. I am leaning towards a long-term sub position that I can be done with when our baby comes! It is hard to leave Las Vegas and all of the friends here, but we know that it will be an adventure. You have all been such wonderful friends and a great encouragement to Jason and I. Please know that you have a place in Washington to visit! We would love to return some of the hospitality that we have received from all of you. We love you and will miss you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Got your comment, please stop by to meet Cubby before you leave...(pending his actual birth!) We will miss you guys but it's good you will be in a state we visit often.

Jenny said...

Sarah,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I didn't know if you remembered me (actually, after you left the Cities I had no idea where you'd gone)! I've been visiting your blog since I found the link on Amanda's recently. Congratulations to you...I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. I'll be watching your blog for baby updates! Good luck on your move.
Jenny

Jessica said...

WE MISS U GUYS ALREADY! Hope your drive is going good! Let us know when u get there!!