Sunday, September 07, 2014

Axe

I need to post about the Axe story so I can remember it for many years to come. During Chelan convention Jason was showering the boys. Tristan reached for the Axe shower gel and began squeezing some into his hand. Jason immediately said, Do you know what you're doing?!?!" Tristan looked shocked and scared until Jason read the back of the bottle, which said "Unleash the chaos....Unlimited female attention.. etc" Tristan continued to lather up but the other two boys stayed far away saying, "Gross, get that away from me!" A minute later I heard the top pop again and there are Wade and Owen squeezing  shower gel on their hands. I asked Owen who are you freshening up for? He replied in a shy voice, "Aura!"  When I asked Wade he stated, "I don't know, there are so just so many girls!"

No comments: