Friday, May 25, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Every year I am surprised at how different Memorial Day Weekend is than any other time in Chelan!  Last night we had our Memorial Day Parade...a little early, but the only way you can do it around here.  Today the crowds hit!!  I made the mistake of needing to stop at Safeway at about 3:30 today and I think I got the very last spot in the whole parking lot!  There are pedestrians everywhere!  And most of them aren't wearing very many clothes!
Our fearless boat driver.  He does a good job unless it's someone else's turn to drive!  


Kale tubing!  I like having Kale living in Washington!


Leah!

Owen fell asleep in Allyson's arms!

Allyson

Hold on or fix hair?  Big questions while tubing!

1 comment:

Garrett and Sarah said...

What fun pictures! Cammy will be in Hilton Head this weekend so we'll have a little bit of family time, but we wish we could all be together! Enjoy your time with Mom and Dad! :) Love you!!