Monday, March 05, 2012

Bader Boy Turns 4!

My boys are not artists.  They have no interest in art except for the occasional finger painting, but even then their "pallet" and their "picture" look exactly the same!   Big brown smears!  :)  So imagine my surprise when Wade came up to me holding this!!!  "This is me with my owie ear," he told me.  Wade had an ear infection that oozed for a week.  You can see it in the picture!

How Wade writes him name at the moment.  


We are hamster sitting.  (For Owen that is quite literal!)  :)  A friend needed someone to watch their hamster for 9 days, and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to give the boys pet experience without actually having to own one!  Needless to say, the hamster, Star, is getting lots of attention...more than it would ever want/need!  You can tell my Owen's face that he is enjoying it way too much!

We went to Oroville for a couple of days.  Lots of books were read!  :)

Washing the windows with scarves.

Tristan was a big boy and helped me push the younger ones on the swings!

This is what we found when we got back from Oroville!  Oops!  He escaped from his cage!  Fortunately the cage was on our island, so there was nowhere for him to go and nothing for him to chew through...except a small bag of chocolates, which he helped himself to!  Judging by the amount of "potty" on the island I'm guessing he must have escaped right after we left!

My birthday Bader Boy and his Banana Bread Breakfast!


He requested dinosaurs again this year...

A pudding cake made a good earthy background for the dinosaur display!



Henry and his mom made Wade this awesome cape and mask set!  Super Wade!

An electric scooter!

4 Years Old!

Cute burger shirt and Geek glasses from guess who......Auntie Carebear!  :)

A few videos for your enjoyment.  This first one is from when Wade was 17 months old.  It makes me laugh and laugh.  In honor of his birthday, here it is...

1 comment:

GIEJ Long said...

Aww those drawings are awesome, especially the one of himself with the owie ear!!!!!! Glad to see your update and what you've been up to lately. Miss your boys! Too bad we don't live closer!