Wednesday, February 01, 2012

January Randomness

I am updating my blog from the comforts of my front deck!  Where I am sitting bare foot!  It is about 40 degrees out and the sun is warm!  The tile deck is just radiating the heat and it feels wonderful!
Fingerpainting




We went out to Roses Lake in Manson and slid around on the ice!  



Then we went sledding up at Granite Ridge.  The snow had just enough of an icy top layer to make it really fast and fun...unless you fell off :)

Jason and Owen trudging up the hill.

Tristan wanted a lemonade stand, but I convinced him that this time of year lemonade doesn't really sell very well. (Can you tell I have a brother with a marketing degree?)  :)  So, he set up a hot cocoa stand.  After I texted the whole neighborhood he had a few customers too!  :)  The best customers of course are posing for this picture. :)

Last home basketball game of the season.  Lost in overtime, but a great game to watch!  
The boys love hearing the story Go Dog Go.  I remember when this was Uncle Kale's favorite book too!  This is Wade's version.


No comments: