Monday, August 15, 2011

Sanderson Weekend

Ashlyn and Teana tubing


In the past week, all of my boys have gone tubing with me!  They didn't want to, but I managed to convince them that they would have fun, and they did!  They had so much fun that they convinced their cousin Caleb it was fun!  Here is Caleb tubing with me.

Unfortunately I don't have any of my boys tubing, I'll try to have someone take some next time we're out.

While we were tubing, Ashlyn put Owen to sleep!

Saturday we made our annual trip to the waterslides here in town.  This was nap time!


After the waterslides, we took the boats out again to enjoy the evening!

3 boats tethered together made for a fun time!  We brought some pizzas out with us for dinner.



The bride-to-be was making Owen crack up!


Leah and Jason tried skirfing (sp?).  It looked fun!  I'll have to try it sometime!

She's up!

The full moon looked huge on the horizon, so I taught Sam the trick I learned in Astronomy 1010 that if you look at the moon from between your legs, it looks normal sized.  :)  Then I had to take a picture of him doing it!

It WAS a big, beautiful moon!


The other side of the lake had the sunset!