Monday, November 02, 2009

Attention All of My Wisconsin Friends!!!!

We are coming to Wisconsin on the train over Thanksgiving this year. We will actually be getting into Wisconsin on November 22, which is the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I want to see as many of you as I can, and so I have a plan! :) Because we have small children, and we like to vacation, we want to spend one night in a waterpark resort in Wisconsin Dells. Everyone has family things planned later in the week, so we were hoping to go Monday night to a hotel (Nov 23). When we were young, we used to always go to Wilderness Resort, and I know that they've made it even bigger and better than when I was last there. I also looked at some prices and it seems like you probably get the most for your money there. They have a November special for the standard room that has 2 queen sized beds and a sleeper sofa for $99 a night. That includes the waterpark for 4 people. You can also get suites and cabins for pretty cheap too! Anyway, we are planning on staying there on Monday, Nov 23, and we want YOU to come too!!!! What do you think? Can you come...please? I know a Monday night is not very ideal for those of you have to work, (gasp) but it would be a lot of fun!!!! Please comment and let me know! Oh, and here's a link... http://www.wildernessresort.com/

No comments: