Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Omak Stampede

This past weekend was the Omak Stampede. We went and toured around the fair before the rodeo started.

We met up with Mike, Tawn, and Gwyndolyn. I have a great picture of Wade and Gwyndolyn, but I didn't get it off of mom's camera before she left, so I will try to get that for you to see.


Tawn and 6-week-old Gwyndolyn


Mike and Jason


Tristan loved watching the horses run around the arena. After the rodeo is the Suicide Race, where horses run down a steep hill, into a river, out the other side, and into the arena for the finish. We only caught a glimpse of the race, because of all the people.

2 comments:

djyuds said...

Boy, you DID have a lot of catching up to do! And I thought our summer was busy! It was so fun to see your pictures, especially those of your babies, and the ones of your family at the wedding. I still miss our Wisconsin friends!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Please comment on my blog with your email so that I can add you as a blog reader!! :o) The comments are locked right now so only I can see the address. THANKS!