Monday, August 21, 2006

One Week Later.......Lot's Of Changes!

I just had to include this picture. I put on the same outfit that I wore last week to show you the change in my belly! Everyone has been commenting how much bigger I've gotten in just one week! I have really been feeling the baby move the past week. Jason was even able to feel a few kicks! It is very exciting and much more realistic now that we can see and feel the little guy or gal!


We went to Seattle for the day and saw Pike Place Market, the space needle, etc.

At least these waders fit me!!

We have spent some time on Lake Tapps. This is Cody hanging out in the tube

We went wading in the Straits of Juan de Fuca. We were searching for crab, but (fortunately) we didn't find any. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those wader's will fit you till you are 9 months. Keep them in your wardrobe, so stylish! We miss you.

Shanda and Loren said...

we miss you guys!!! but you look like you've been having lots of fun!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

It seems like just yesterday that we were first feeling Dane's movements! Now he's almost 5 months old! Enjoy this fun time as your little one grows! We miss you!!

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

Has baby had the hiccups yet? That is the weirdest feeling too. Can't wait for you to experience all the joys of the coming months.

Jessica said...

ok! i need tummy updates!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Do you have a new mailing address yet? Can you send it to me. jandrshepherd@yahoo.com.